Your trial textbook is available for three days and can be accessed on multiple devices (though not simultaneously) using our BryteWave Cloud Reader. Please note that the trial textbook cannot be downloaded through the BryteWave app during the trial period. Once you buy the digital textbook, you can access the material at any time on almost any device with an internet connection or without if the titles are downloaded to your device.
Articles in this section
- What is so special about a BryteWave digital textbook?
- Can I test BryteWave before purchasing a digital textbook?
- Will I need to sign up to participate in the Try Before You Buy option?
- Will I need to give a credit card number to participate in the Try Before You Buy option?
- What happens if I purchase the digital textbook after I try it?
- Will my notes disappear from the digital textbook once I buy it?
- Can I try the BryteWave digital textbook on multiple devices?
- What happens if I decide not to buy the BryteWave digital textbook?
- Can I print or copy and paste in a trial digital textbook?
- Can I copy and paste digital textbook content from a purchased textbook?