Your BryteWave digital textbooks are streamed to your mobile device over the internet when you are using a browser. When you turn a page, that “page turn” input travels from your device to our servers. Then data travels from our servers back to your device. Your device then needs to render the page content. This process can take a couple seconds. The speed is dependent on your internet connection and device hardware.
Articles in this section
- What mobile device options are available for BryteWave?
- Is there an "app" for BryteWave?
- Can I read a BryteWave digital textbook on an iPad™?
- Do I need an internet connection on my mobile device to use the BryteWave app?
- Can I download my books to my mobile device?
- There seems to be a 1-2 second delay when turning pages in the BryteWave cloud reader. Why is that?
- Can I use the BryteWave reader on my Windows or MAC laptop/desktop computer?