The button opens up your Notebook, each eTextbook has its own Note. The Notebook will contain all highlights and notes made in the eTextbook.
Inside the Notebook, you can filter and sort your notes and highlights, locate notes and highlights, go to your notes and highlights inside the book, and delete notes and highlights.
|| Users can filter by the following criteria:
- All Highlights: Displays all highlights
- Notes: Displays only highlights with associated notes
- All: Displays shared and owner created highlights
- Me: Displays owner created highlights
- Others: Displays shared highlights
||Users can sort by the following criteria:
- Recent Activity: Sorts highlights ascendingly by recently created and\or modified
- Book Order (First to Last): Sorts highlights in ascending book order
- Book Order (Last to First): Sorts highlights in descending book order
Finding a highlight or note
Users can find notes and highlights by:
- Searching for keywords in made in their notes.
- Searching for text that was highlighted in their note or highlight
||The button (located next to the date in which the highlight was created) displays options for that particular highlight
- View in Book - Forwards you to the location of the highlight in the book
- Delete Highlight - Removes the highlight from the book
- Delete Note - Removed the associated note from the highlight