Searching your eTextbooks
You can search inside a single eTextbook or across all of your eTextbooks with the search widget.
To open the search widget, tap\click on the icon, located on the bottom left side of the eBook.
A user can search by a word or phrase. Returned search results will be:
- Highlighted and include surrounded text for the user to read
- Separated by chapter.
- Each Chapter header will display the number of search hits found in the chapter
- Users can sort by book order (forward and reverse)
- Clicking on a search result will take the user to the text in the book
- Total number of search results will be displayed at the bottom of the search widget
- Users can search across their entire library by click on the All Books button